Checklist Problem Priority
Checklist Category: ITIL Templates - Problem Management
Source: Checklist "Problem Priority" from the ITIL Process Map V2
The priority of a Problem is assigned according to the following rules:
- Urgency (available time until the resolution of the Problem), e.g.
- 1: up to 4 hrs.
- 2: up to 1 day
- 3: up to 5 days
- Degree of severity (damage caused to the business), e.g.
- 1: „High“ (interruption to critical business processes)
- 2: „Normal“ (interruption to the work of individual employees)
- 3: „Low“ (hindrance to the work of individual employees, continuation of work possible by means of a circumventive solution)
- Priority (e.g. in stages 1, 2 and 3): A function of urgency and the degree of severity